Hot New Design Tools for Digital Print – Webinar
As digital print gets more creative by the day, it’s hard to stay atop of all the new design techniques and tools that come along with digital printing. Luckily Erik Toth, owner and creative director at Se Toth Design, and Chris Harrold, VP, Business Development at Mohawk, are experts ready to share there innovative and proven methods for designing in the digital print world.
Join PaperSepcs, Eric and Chris for a free 60-minute webinar where you will get insight into:
- How to design with digital special effects
- How to choose the right digital substrate
- How to combine new digital print techniques and subtrates
- How to achieve multiple visual effects with white ink
- How to create files for digital print effects
When: Tuesday, April 23, 2013
from 2:00 to 3:00 pm Eastern Time
(11:00 a.m. – Noon Pacific)
According to the PaperSpecs website, space is limited, so reserve your seat today for this special event.